What We Ate.
The most important part of a birthday/holiday celebration is the food and I take that shit super seriously. So seriously that I even baked my own birthday cake. Sure, this is most likely a symptom of being a crazy control freak, too. But at least the fried chicken was good!
So, I present to you an in complete list of the things we ate this weekend with links to recipes or where to buy. Bon appetite.
- Chicken and Waffles from Red Star Craft House.
- Cookie Monster Ice cream (Oreos and Cookie Dough) at Scooped.
- Alton Brown's Fried Chicken.
- Deb's Bacon Corn Hash.
- Rainer Cherry Crumble.
- Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting via Joy the Baker.
- Eight different flavors from Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream.
- My mom's potato salad.
- Tiffany's homemade ice cream.
- My baby back ribs.
- An Applewood BLT from Morgantown Coffee House.
Yes, that is a lot of ice cream. You are not wrong. Unless you are judging me, then you are totally wrong.
What did you eat this weekend?