It's Like Wow.
I don't know about you, but June can be killer around here. Things are busy, transitioning from the regular to the summer. People we love are graduating, moving, turning 30/21/1 and our summer weekends are getting packed with plans. It is all good things but it really starts to over work your brain and makes it hard to sit still enough to read a blog post, let alone write one. So, here, on this Monday, I thought I would make a list of shit I am digging right now. That way, I have a post done and I can go, you know, send cards to all the grads, dads and birthday boys & girls we know this month!
Or sit on my couch and be overwhelmed about everything. Whatever.
- We love the pool at our country club! It is awesome, rarely crowded and they have servers who will BRING YOU FOOD AND ALCOHOL. Like, hi. Saturday afternoon, we went and ended up having such a nice time we stayed to have an early dinner. It is lovely. I hope we spend a lot of time here this summer.
- Today, I am starting the #livemorechallange on instagram. The challenge was started by Sarah Jenks in an effort to encourage self care. Each day, she challenges participants to do something small to enhance their life. Today, I am buying myself flowers. You can follow me on instagram and even doing in yourself but clicking on Sarah's name!
- Yay! I am doing another Whole30! I am gonna post about this in the coming weeks. Like, how I do it, tips I have, etc. GET PUMPED.
- I am obsessed with Angela Davis on twitter and her blog . She is funny and her food is outrageous. I am planning on making her Lemon & Herb Grilled Chicken Breast tonight for dinner.
- I am on snapchat and I love it. I do dumb things. I sing, I dance, I post videos of Z. You can follow me @rubyjnkie. Even my mom is following me. So.
- Beck's new song, WOW.
I have some crazy stuff going on in my life that I promise to update you about soon, but in the meantime, I hope you all are doing well!
Have any crazy summer plans/goals? Tell me in the comments!